Hudson Happenings

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Conversations with Mia...

::December 4, 2008::

Wanted to relay this tender conversation between Mia & I earlier this week. We were on the way to her school, listening to her praise music (a standard for our car!) and the following unfolds...

Jahmia says out of the blue, "I love Jesus!"
I pulled into the preschool driveway, turn off the car. SMILE & respond, "Oh that's wonderful! Jesus loves you too!"
J says, "Mommy, how do I get to heaven?"
I opened her side door and gave her a hug.
The only thing that comes to mind to say is, Romans 10:9 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." So I tell her (knowing that God's word does not return void and also "faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Rom 10:17).
J, "Thanks Mommy. Can I go now?" She runs to the door, opens it and yells back to me "Love you Mommy. Here's a big hug and big kiss!"

Wow! Hi-5 Jesus! That was all Him! I think I had a Mary moment. (see Luke 2:19)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home