Hudson Happenings

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mom's away so we can play...

Cole and Jahmia had a marvelous day! Started out the day reading Dr. Seuss.
"Daddy? Can you please read this to me, I don't know the words."
"Sure Jahmia." Dad replies.
"I want to learn to read." Jahmia says snuggling into Dad for story time.

While I was hard at work today, Cole's BF Jesse (aka Uncle Jesse) calls him up and invites him to Laguna Seca Raceway for the Motorcycle Grand Prix! So off they went to the races...

Some of the activities she enjoyed sandwiched around her 2 hour nap on a hill under a shade tree were: trying on for size a 50cc Yamaha, Honda ATV, rode a bus, Uncle Jesse bought her chocolate, ate a cheeseburger and a milkshake with Daddy, and hearing phrases like, "Look Daddy I found a motorcycle just my size" and in regarding to racing "I want to do that!"

One of the last phrases out of Jahmia's mouth tonight was "Daddy, you're the best Daddy in the whole world!" Right she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home