Hudson Happenings

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh this is the day...

...that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! WHY? Because God is wonderful. He deserves it.

... secondly, I just finished Level II of the RN program! This semester's material was meatier and took a while to chew on. The clinical schedules hung in a precarious balance of am's vs. pm's, a lot of late nights and early mornings. Study groups rock! There were some days where I only saw Jahmia for a few hours! What an adjustment. To God be the glory, to Him I thank. To my husband, he carried me and our household through this last year, you are my HERO! Cole, I love you more today than I did yesterday. Thank you for believing in me and helping me achieve my dream. To Mia, you're a trooper and I love you. You make Mommy's heart sooooo happy =) You are my best-est baby girl and I look forward to being in your world again. Thank you family and my best girl friends for cheering me on and seeing us and praying us through this season. All my love and hugs to you... A REAL HUG is on its way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home