Hudson Happenings

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

January 23, 2008

We went to San Diego this last weekend with full intentions of visiting the San Diego Zoo.
The Zoo is a very special place for Jahmia. Her Dad took her there last summer and she couldn't stop talking about it........

"I saw camels and giraffes and elephants and monkeys! The monkeys were swinging in the trees!"

....... on and on she'd retell her zoo story. Very animated and very cute.

About 30 years have passed since I'd visited the SD Zoo. I was pretty excited.

However, this was NOT our time to visit the zoo. It was our time to visit Riverside Community Hospital though. On one of our stops, Jahmia fell. She fell backward, hit her head pretty hard on a wooden pallet. She was wearing her beanie so it absorbed all of the blood and some of the blunt force. We are praising God that she only received 2 staples. It could have been a lot worse.

So here is Jahmia's version of the story....

"I have an ouchy on the head. I fell on a wooden palleck and got 2 staples. I cried. Yah. The doctor take my ouchy away."

And now you have... the rest of the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home